Fall Risk Management
Stand Strong and Tall with the Fall Risk Management & Prevention Program
Determine your risks and how to improve them through the Fall Risk Management and Prevention Program at Complete Rehab.
What is the Fall Risk Management & Prevention Program?
Our Fall Risk Management & Prevention program is a unique program designed to prevent fall related injuries through proper assessment and education. Injuries received during a fall or stumble can often be worse than they appear and affect your mobility and quality of life. Our goal is fall prevention.
How Can the Fall Risk Management & Prevention Program Help Me?
At Complete Rehab, our highly trained and qualified physical therapists have a strong working knowledge of all human musculoskeletal, neuromuscular and vestibular dysfunctions that can cause falls. Through evidence-based, multifaceted intervention approaches, we are able to help people suffering from many different limitations.
Our program incorporates a wide variety of different fall risk prevention and management methods, including:
● Motor relearning programs.
● Skilled instructions and education to use the appropriate assistive devices.
● Prescription of proper footwear.
● Safe home environmental assessment.
● Progressive multi-planar weight shifting through Computerized and interactive balance machine.
● Isolated selective muscle strengthening.
● Neuromuscular techniques and movement facilitation techniques.
● Patient and family education.
● Vestibular rehab.
● Osteopathic based manual physical therapy for joint dysfunctions causing any falls.
● Pathological –Gait corrections.
● Skilled functional mobility re-education.
Regardless of your current level of physical activity or situation, our Fall Risk Management & Prevention program is a great beginning to regaining control of your life. Give us a call today to find out more about our Fall Risk Management & Prevention program.
Complete Rehab Physical Therapy